FOIL. You really don’t need any excuse to try out these amazing Nail Rock wraps for your nails. Click here to check out all their different designs and patterns, they have a set for every occasion!
Apart from being incredibly easy to apply, these nail wraps also instantly transform your nails into the best manicure you’ve ever had.
“Moving nails into the world of architecture with velvet, sequin, foil, glitter dust and appliques.These effects will dazzle your digits.”
One Nail Rock set comes with 24 different sized wraps so that you can find a perfect match for each and every nail. They provide you with all the tools needed as well: an instruction booklet, a mini nail file, a cuticle stick and a nail preparation wipe.
I do want to add that it’s very important that you prep your nails before applying the stickers by making them oil free, or else they won’t last as long.
To purchase your own Nail Rock check out their website here, they ship worldwide!
HOW TO NAIL ROCK – WRAPS
Check the video below for animated instructions
- 1. Push back cuticle and shape and file the nail edge
- 2. Gently remove surface shine using a nail buffer or a smooth nail file.
- 3. Select the Nail Rock wrap nearest to your cuticle size.
- 4. Place at the cuticle edge and press firmly onto the nail.
- 5. Stretch firmly over the free edge of your nail and use your nail or a wooden hoof stick to tuck under the free edge.
- 6. Taking a smooth nail file, remove excess wrap by running file under the nail.
- TO REMOVE
- Starting from the nail edge, peel off the Nail Rock.